3:1 The serpent was the most cunning of all the wild beasts that God had made. ....
3:13 .... The woman replied, 'The serpent seduced me and I ate [it].'
3:14 God said to the serpent, 'Because you did this, cursed are you more than all the livestock and all the wild beasts. On your belly you shall crawl, and dust you shall eat, all the days of your life.
Jewish Publication Society Bible
- God cursed the snake because it sinned by seducing Eve.
- As a result of God's curse the snake lost its legs and has to now crawl rather than walk. (This has been inherited by all other snakes)
- All snakes now eat dust.
- The snake also apparently lost its ability to speak.
(For proof that snakes used to have legs, used to talk and now eat dust since 4004 BC when Adam sinned, refer to any Creationist website ... but do not talk to any real scientist ... ever!)
1. Did Moses receive a "10 Commandments for Animals"? (Where can I get a copy?)
2. Did Jesus die to save animals? Please quote book, chapter and verse in Bible as proof.
3. If Jesus didn't die to save animals, will my dog be burnt in hell forever by our loving God?
4. If my dog sins will God curse him by removing his legs and his bark and making him crawl on the ground ... or does God intend some other torture for dogs who sin?
5. Which of the following are sins for my dog?
- Failure to eat all his vegetables
- Failure to invite Jesus into his heart
- Failure to attend church services
- Chasing cats
- Licking his balls
- Eating his own vomit
- Humping legs
- Pissing and / or shitting on church land